- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups shredded or diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers or one large orange, red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can corn, drained
- Salt to taste
- Mix yogurt and seasonings in a small bowl and set aside while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix chicken, veggies, and beans in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture and combine well to coat.
- Add salt to taste.
- Can be served immediately, but if possible, allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.